Get it?? Back in the blog again- play on 'back in the saddle again' -come on people, I know you think it's funny! Or at least maybe clever?! Well I know I smirked at it. Anywho...

So this is my official attempt at giving this whole thing another try. I know that my first go at it wasn't exactly spectacular (as shown by the year absence I took) but I'm feeling confident about this one! I think the hiatus was probably for the best because the past year hasn't been my finest & I think had I tried to during that, I would've maybe said some things that weren't, what you'd call "friendly" or "appropriate". Better to not spread your animosity...or so I've been told! 

So a quick year in review-
    -we moved from Indianapolis to Tucson, AZ for a job at a church there & let's just say that
    things were less than ok there & 5 months later, we were back in the Midwest, 3 states in 1yr
    was NOT fun
   -we now live in Michigan, in my parents basement (so cool, I know) trying to get back on our
   feet 
   -Brandt is almost 2 (T-Minus 3 days) & I still can't believe it, he is a ball of energy that never
   seems to stop moving or talking...something that still puzzles Seth & I since we are both such
   calm & reserved people
   -Seth & I celebrated our 5 yr anniversary in January
   -I dyed my hair probably a 8 or 9 times
   -I got my nose pierced & YES it hurt
   -I coached JV volleyball this past fall at the high school year, loved it more than I thought I 
   would
   -still borderline obsessed with reality TV

Alright, I'd say we're all caught up now. Feels like I never even left the blog world, right? I know this wasn't the most exciting  post but I didn't know what to write about for my first. I promise to be more entertaining on my next one. Keep in mind that we're talking about entertaining by MY standards. Here's to a long & prosperous blog life.
WOO-HOO I'm back!!! 

1 Comment

  1. Kindra on March 5, 2009 at 11:38 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     


Post a Comment